- 28.008 million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2014)
- 4636 employees (Q4 2014)
- Total revenues of NOK 17.562 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 46 (Q4 2014)
- Listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Singapore Exchange
- The headquarters are located in Bangkok
- CEO: Sigve Brekke (Interim)
Caring about the environment
dtac is making the fight against climate change a priority. They are taking action through a number of programmes, designed to engage the entire company.
dtac was established in 1989 and Telenor became a shareholder in 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for dtac.