- Sweden’s third largest mobile operator
- The third largest provider of fixed broadband services to the consumer market
- 2.509 million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2014)
- 1725 employees (Q4 2014)
- Total revenues of NOK 11.728 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: 309 NOK (Q4 2014)
- Headquarters in Stockholm
- CEO: Patrik Hofbauer
Telenor has provided telecommunication services to the Swedish market since 2001.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for Telenor Sweden.
Visit Telenor Sweden’s website (in Swedish)