- Offers the widest mobile broadband coverage in Hungary
- Proven to be a pioneer in mobile broadband technology and environmental solutions
- 3.255 million mobile subscriptions (Q4 2014)
- 1016 employees (Q4 2014)
- Total revenues of NOK 4.239 million (2014)
- Monthly Mobile ARPU: NOK 102 (Q4 2014)
- Headquarters in Budapest
- CEO: Christopher Laska
The company was established in Hungary in 1994 under the name Pannon and changed its brand from Pannon to Telenor in May 2010.
For detailed information on regulatory matters, network, licenses and competitors, see our business descriptions for Telenor Hungary.